Monday, March 06, 2006

Purim @ RenReb's



A not-so-long post about searches, cockyheaded phil, and the rabbi who rocks my world

Monday, March 06, 2006

Hey everybody. I am sitting in the kitchen, looking at a pile of dishes as high as the Rabbi (who aside from being very tall, rocks my world, in case you didn’t know). And I figured, (being as neither 24 NOR CSI: Miami NOR anything with Russell Crowe is on), that I would get started with the Pesach cleaning early (because, I’m not sure if I mentioned that MY FAMILY IS COMING FOR PESACH!!!). But then I looked at the dishes, didn’t want to do them, cleaning for Pesach obviously isn’t happening either, so I decided to write my post on why MEN ARE PIGS. Um, that didn’t happen either. So here I am, writing this post at an ungodly hour (do you have to capitalize the "g" in ungodly? Anyone? Bueller?).

See RenReb's Purim pardoy here: renrebpurim.blogspot.com

1 comment:

westbankmama said...

Too many of these at once makes my stomach hurt...

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails