Friday, November 10, 2006

Erev Shabbat Update

Normally, I wouldn't update my blog on Erev Shabbat, especially after being up all night on a MDA shift in Kefar Sava, and definitely not during the winter months, when there's so little time on Friday to get things ready for Shabbat.

However, I had two very important updates to mention.

1. Back of the Hill pointed me to a very interesting post he wrote about the San Francisco branch of the hate Israel crowd, and how the are planning to commemorate Kristalnacht in their own, unique way.

2. The Great Waffle experiment...worked! Pictures and update next week. (Even though Jack didn't show up for breakfast)

Shabbat Shalom!

Jameel






Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

4 comments:

Special Ed said...

what ahppened with the parade???!!??!?!

The back of the hill said...

Jameel, thank you very much for helping to publicise this.

kasamba said...

Waffles!!!
YAY!!!!

Jack Steiner said...

I was busy smacking down the anti-Israel crowd. Sorry.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails