Sunday, February 25, 2007

Chelm Still Laughing at Israel




The above clip appeared on the Jay Leno show, showing Israel's brilliant Defense Minister, Amir Peretz, attempting to look through binoculars with the lens caps still on.**

I wish he did this for the sake of Adar/Purim levity...but alas, that is not the case.

So much to write about. I'm sorry I was out of commission last week; hardly any time, and even less internet access.

However, unlike Jack the Waffle Guy, the often-profound XGH, the poignant Treppenwitz, the ubiquitous Jewbiquitous , the eloquent, champion of blog free-speech Orthomom, the blogger with answers -- AskShifra, Ezzie the round-up blogger, or the Slifkin Scorecard blogger from the 5towns, Krum...unlike them all, I received mention in the Jerusalem Post this week! ***

More to come....Purim is approaching.

In an abrupt, yet neccessary change of pace; my condolences to real-life-blog-friend Steg, who is sitting shiva for his father z'l.

You'll be hearing more from me later.

Shavua Tov.

Adar Sameach,

Jameel.


** Not only did I just notice before posting this that Jack has the exact same picture, but he used "Chelm" in his title. I guess we have been reading each other's blog for way to long, or perhaps we are just the same person after all.

*** If you want a link drop as well, please let me know!

**** Hat-tip to Gee, I'm a Moron for the JPost link.





Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

6 comments:

YMedad said...

I guess being mentioned by a self-proclaimed "geek" is okay. But is it?

Well, I was published in the JPost last week:
The Jerusalem Post

Jack Steiner said...

How do you think that you got into the JPost. I wrote the story, now pass the syrup I am hungry. ;)

BoneCrusher said...

I still dont get why you guys care what they write in that rag.

They dumped Winky, I dumped them.

Cancel your subscription, stop browsing their crummy website, dump the JPost into the compost!

the sabra said...

thanks for the link to the BTR

and baruch dayan ha'emes-steg's father...

Anonymous said...

who is winky?

-ari kinsberg

Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

thanks for spreading the news

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails