Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Some Prizes You Will Not Receive

Hi folks,

It is Jack and as an unofficial member of the Golden Ticket Awards committee I'd like to share a few awards that you will not be winning.

Item #1. In this contest we are not awarding the tender and delectable baby sandwich. In spite of Rubashkin's guarantee we fail to see how said baby sandwich cannot be considered treif.


Item #2. The old bun in the oven costume is considered by some to be among the golden standards of holiday costumes. But something tells me that this isn't going to quite cut it anymore.

Besides, any bun in the oven costume that doesn't include a griddle for making waffles is a bad dugma for society and we can't have that. A day without a waffle is like a Muqata without Jameel.



I'd like to share more here but I would hate to impinge upon the committees toes. So I'll open up the floor and ask for them to provide their own input.




Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

1 comment:

Holy Hyrax said...

ppsshhttt, no delorean?

Fine, i will take the baby burger.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails