Friday, May 18, 2007

Yom Yerushalayim Picture -- biggest flag ever!

Well, I still havent been able to put up my Yom Yerushalayim post, but here's a great picture of dancing to the Kotel from Yeshiva HaTzierim (next to Merkaz HaRav) this past Yom Yerushalayim... (click on it to open it up in your browser, it's really an amazing picture)

Photo Credit: (c) 2007 Miri Tzachi

Wishing everyone a quiet and peaceful Shabbat, especially to Sederot, the MDA volunteers there, and the IDF troops in and around Gaza.

Chazak vEmatz, Shabbat Shalom!

Jameel @ The Muqata

PS: As Im typing this (9:52 AM) , 5 Qassam rockets just hit Sederot. One direct hit on a house (1 woman wounded lightly), One next to a gas station, and another direct hit on a building (no reports yet). Am I going to have to start posting in "war" mode again?

I sure hope not...







Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been posting in war mode for over 3 days now.

This is definitely a war.

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Aussie: So far, it's rather one sided. (actually 2 sided:

1. Hamas vs. Fatah vs Jihad
2. Them bombing us.

Our response has been minimal to say the least.

I really dont have time for this now!

Anonymous said...

That's ok...just send everyone over to me :)

But seriously, I don't have too much time either, but I am gripped by unbelievable frustration over the lack of coverage of this.

Soccer Dad said...

Is Yeshiva HaTzierim otherwise known as Yashlatz?

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails