Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Sopranos- Muqata Style

I waited all day long to try and come up with a cool post "The Sopranos- Muqata Style but Jameel blew my chance by using all of the good material specifically this section here:
5. Gaza continues to fight the war on terror as Fatah and Hamas kill each other.

Yesterday, Hamas gunmen kidnapped Muhammad Sawirki, a 24-year-old a member of Abbas's elite presidential guard, took him to the roof of a 15-story apartment building and threw him to his death.

In retaliation, Fatah militants surrounded the house of a Hamas mosque preacher, fired rocket-propelled grenades at the four-story building and then entered, firing at the preacher, and taking him away. Later, his body was brought to a hospital. (JPOST)
Nonetheless I think that I will go to work on producing a post/script that is called The Sopranos- Muqata Style. Perhaps I should leave that work to our resident screenwriter but I wouldn't want him to miss out on the opportunity to rewrite my work. ;)

Stay tuned.

P.S. The best part of working on such a script is a waffle breakfast at the Muqata. Invitations are forthcoming.






Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

No comments:

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails