Sunday, September 09, 2007

Is that the Muqata?

Last week, some soldiers made a wrong turn and nearly found themselves lynched in PA occupied territory. It’s not the first time this has happened either.

There is really a simple solution to this problem. If you see big red signs saying “Don’t Enter”, well, then don’t enter.

But there is another alternative. dadyGPS is offering a special deal for publishers in the WebAds network (that’s me) and our readers (that’s you).

You can rent a car GPS in Israel for as little as $12 a day, or $50 for the whole week (that comes out to just a little more than $7 a day). (Normally the price is more like $15 a day).

Isn’t that peace of mind, knowing that you won’t make that wrong turn into PA occupied areas, (or Syria) well worth it?

OK, I admit, that was a scare tactic. The reality is that having a GPS in Israel can be quite useful if you are visiting or going touring.

The catch, you just have to mention WebAds when you talk to them.

Not a bad trade at all.

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

4 comments:

Ye'he Sh'mey Raba Mevorach said...

Friends of mine used their GPS to go from Raanana to Ma'aleh Adumim. Oddly enough, they ended up going in circles in East Jerusalem. They never did get to my house. After 30 minutes of (for them) terror in East Jerusalem, they gave up and went home. This makes me VERY suspicious of GPSs. ;)

bec said...

forget gps. i'm happy with my map of "THE WEST BANK AND GAZA" with the clearly marked red roads telling me to get out immediately.

Anonymous said...

Bec,
any such map is 1000000% worthless.. do you have any idea how often road blocks and barriers get shuffled ? just ask jameel...

I saw a GPS map for yehuda shomron but it was from like 2003 and completely worthless.

Anonymous said...

I looked at a friend's GPS the other day, and I was surprised that not only was my yishuv on it but the directions to get there was accurate.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails