Monday, March 31, 2008

Exciting Things to do on Pesach (1)

-- Advertisement --

I dont know about you, but we're always looking for something to do during Chol HaMoed that is different, and just as important, not some park or site so packed to the gills you can't move, much less enjoy yourself.

Israel Challenge opens up a completely different Israel experience.

From Desert Jeep Tours, Rappelling, Paint Ball, IDF Experience, Mountain Biking, and more, they've got it all.


I've seen these guys zipping around in their big black safari jeeps. It looks like they are having a ball.





They have packages for individuals, groups, families, half-day tours, overnights - Israel Challenge gives you a different experience of Israel.




So don't go on a tour, go on an adventure.



(They also do Bar and Bat Mitzvahs).

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

1 comment:

mevaseretzion said...

I seriously thought that the bottom picture was of Hamas members in Gaza, until I realized it was paintball.

:-D

Now, if you could just get a testimonial from the Hamas guys, 'I had the time of my life on Palestine Challange!', that would be awesome!

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails